Re: career in SQL/Database administration

От Jonathan Bartlett
Тема Re: career in SQL/Database administration
Дата
Список pgsql-general
We dont' do hourly rates.  We do it by the job.  Therefore, the consumer
doesn't have to think about how much they're paying us per hour.  The just
have to think about the benefits in relation to the cost.  It also allows
us to get better profit margins, because we can automate in innovative
ways, and it doesn't cost us revenue.

Jon