Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL table data structure generator...

От Howie
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL table data structure generator...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Marzullo Laurent wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> I propose myself for developping a prog to generate C Source
> code for table structure for a Postgres Table.
>
> If someone have something to say about it (features wanted, new
> langage, etc) (s)he's welcome. And if someone have already done
> it, please stop me now.
>
> Aim of the project:
>
>   Generate C/C++ Data structure for a set of table from a PostgreSQL dB.
>   The C data structure will be :
>     Struct or Class containing all the column of the table.

or you could use GNUstep's ( http://www.gnustep.org ) database library (
aka Enterprise Objects Framework 1.x ), which provides an OO
wrapper for database independent stuff.  you dont have to deal with SQL;
you deal with the objects.

quite nice.  NeXT ( now Apple ) has been doing that for quite some time
now.

---
Howie <caffeine@toodarkpark.org>   URL: http://www.toodarkpark.org
"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

От: Teodor Cimpoesu
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] How to display user-defined functions?
От: Howie
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] lo_* interface ...