The Momjian Tome / DBA Certification

От Thomas Good
Тема The Momjian Tome / DBA Certification
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hey Bruce,

Your book finally hit the bookshelves of Staten Island.
We have a Barnes and Noble here that actually has a reasonable
database section although it is misnamed 'Networking'.  ;-)
I'll be getting my copy on payday - I found the sql examples
that I downloaded very useful and as I've been running Pg in
production since 6.3.2 I'd like to support the project.

I have a question as well.  Any chance you folks or Great Bridge
would offer Pg*DBA certification exams?

Cheers,
Tom

Thomas Good                          tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
Database Administrator               Phone: 718-354-5528
Staten Island Region                 Fax:   718-354-5056