Re: Article involving Postgresql

От Roderick A. Anderson
Тема Re: Article involving Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, Adam Lang wrote:

> I got a magazine dropped on my desk just now called Storage Management
> Solutions.  On the cover they have a listing for "Open Source
> Databases".They talk about Postgresql, MySQL and Interbase. Just a snippet
> of the article:

Web Techniques has a pretty good article in the December 2000 issue.  I
don't think the author is totally unbiased but Ned Lilly should know the
differences between the top databases.  ;-)

Rod

От: "Brett W. McCoy"
Сообщение: RE: Re: Re: Why PostgreSQL is not that popular as MySQL ?
От: "George Johnson"
Сообщение: one other big mysql->postgresql item