Re: [GENERAL] Wingate for Linux

От Bruce Tong
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Wingate for Linux
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Is aviable software like Wingate but only for Linux?

I'm not sure how this relates to PostgreSQL, so I suggest you repeat your
question on a list for whatever distribution of Linux you are using.

I'm certain you'll find the answer is yes, but its not all in one package.
I only have a rough idea of what WinGate does and the following
information comes off the top of my head so take it with a grain of salt.
For IP Masquerading/Forwarding are part of firewalling - I think its
called IP chains now, but I'm not certain. You can get dial-on-demand from
packages like diald.

--

Bruce Tong                 |  Got me an office; I'm there late at night.
Systems Programmer         |  Just send me e-mail, maybe I'll write.

От: A James Lewis
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Wingate for Linux
От: Steve Wolfe
Сообщение: Question on arrays