Re: PostgreSQL-JDBC correct URL

От Silvio Macedo
Тема Re: PostgreSQL-JDBC correct URL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Haroldo Stenger wrote:
> Now I need help in finding:

Hello to you too. :)

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/admin/pg-options.htm

>     - A list of the errors of the backend, _WITH_ the numbers, not only the
> texts.

Try to print the SQLException and SQLWarning descriptions
using e.getMessage()  and e.getSQLState()

This and the tip above should give you enough info.

I don't know what error codes you are talking - if you mean the ones
returned by getErrorCode() at the JDBC level, getMessage will help you for
sure. If you mean others, at backend level (?), I don't know.

Also, I usually have my own software printing the SQL queries during debug
time (before they are sent, if they are not PreparedStatement s)

> I coudn't find this info in the doc, either. Any Ideas? Thanks in
> advance.
> > Did you read them ?!
> No, because the driver has no documentation, or I couldn't find it.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/programmer/jdbc.htm

or better, one of the mirrors .

Good Work!

--
``````````` Silvio Emanuel Nunes Barbosa de Macedo (PhD Std) '''''''''''''
smacedo@ic.ac.uk                                         smacedo@inescn.pt

От: Haroldo Stenger
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL-JDBC correct URL
От: Webb Sprague
Сообщение: Create Database Error