Re: 7.1.2 release

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: 7.1.2 release
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian writes:

> Are we releasing tomorrow.  I will stamp the CVS STABLE branch tonight
> as 7.1.2.

Make sure you are labelling the documentation with the correct version.
Thomas should set up his documentation build area for the current and
stable branches, and Marc has to make sure that the mk-release picks up
the right one.  Right now it would probably pick up current, which is
definitely not right.  Man, this should be easier.

От: Jean-Michel POURE
Сообщение: Re: Converting PL/SQL to PL/PGSQL
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql/ /README /configure /configure.in /regis ...