Re: NLS (Russian) - pg_dump update

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: NLS (Russian) - pg_dump update
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Serguei Mokhov writes:

> Take III. If it does apply cleanly, remind me to kick
> myself because of one extra line at the end of the translated version.

Seems to work.

Btw., you might as well just send in the complete ru.po file (gzipped).
It's not like I look through the patch anyway.  Providing a complete file
also makes it easier to verify it without having to patch.

Btw2., please don't put single files into tar archives.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

От: "Serguei Mokhov"
Сообщение: Re: NLS (Russian) - pg_dump update
От: Brent Verner
Сообщение: Re: system catalog relation of a table and a serial sequence