Re: 7.2 packaging issues

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: 7.2 packaging issues
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Bruce Momjian writes:

> First, I noticed the ftp site has pub/docs pointing to 7.1.  Seems that
> needs updating.

Well, there's nothing to put into the 7.2 directory yet.

> Second, do we have reference manual pages formatted for 7.2?

Yes.

> I can't find them on the ftp site.

They're under dev/doc.  But a much easier way to find them is to just look
into the source distribution.

> I downloaded the docs but it was only HTML. Do we have PDF available?

Not yet.  I was going to build some today, but I ran into a JadeTeX bug.
I tried to downgrade to an earlier release but then pdftex broke.  Gotta
play with that some more.  I assume Thomas Lockhart will also produce the
usual Postscript docs through ApplixWare when he gets a chance.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net