Re: How do I set the system time on production server?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: How do I set the system time on production server?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Ken Corey writes:

> I've just realized that our (production, naturally) database's idea of the
> current date/time is 24 hours and 14 minutes fast.  What a weird thing.
>
> So, is there a way to set the date/time?

The system time is inherited from the operating system.  You can use
date(1) or maybe hwclock(8) to alter the system time.  On some systems it
is not recommended to change the system time because that messes up all
kinds of scheduling, so if you can afford it, reboot and change the time
in the BIOS.  You should find information in those man pages about the
recommended way to do it on your system.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Patrick Hatcher"
Сообщение: Re: What is Syntax for multiple FULL OUTER JOINS?
От: "Mike Biamonte"
Сообщение: delete -> copy in -> WAL problem..?