Re: Backup routine

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: Backup routine
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Murthy Kambhampaty wrote:

> On Monday, August 11, 2003 17:26, dalgoda@ix.netcom.com

But that's still not exactly the same.  If you pg_dump a single database
in a cluster, THAT database will be consistent to itself, guaranteed by
MVCC.

Sure, one database in a cluster may not be consistent with another
database, but generally, seperate databases are treated / considered to be
independent.

От: Murthy Kambhampaty
Сообщение: Re: Backup routine
От: johnson anbunath
Сообщение: help me- postgres error - error while loading shared libraries - libpq.so.3