Re: postgres 7.3.3 on redhat 7.2

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: postgres 7.3.3 on redhat 7.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Daniel E. Fisher wrote:

> I can't get a rest for a min guys.
>
> I go away for the weekend and my server is getting this error.
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_connect() in
> /var/www/html/crohns/phpBB2/db/postgres7.php on line 79

Your machine is not configured to run PHP under apache.  If you are
running apache from RPMs, look for an rpm with mod and php in the name and
install it.  If you are running from tar balls, you'll need to recompile
php with the --with-pgsql switch

От: "scott.marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: [OT] Choosing a scripting language.
От: "Andrew J. Kopciuch"
Сообщение: Re: About TSearch2 Performance