Re: Salvage older PostgreSQL data disk - help?

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: Salvage older PostgreSQL data disk - help?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003, Jonathan Bartlett wrote:

> I think you're going to have to build an old PG.  But really, how long
> does that take, an hour maybe on a slow machine?  Just install it to a
> non-standard directory and you'll be fine.

FYI, on the slowest computer I own, pgsql 7.2 took 30 minutes to run
./configure and 2.5 hours to run make / make install.  that machine is a
486DX250 laptop (Toshiba 4700) with 16 Megs of RAM.  A 50 MHz Sparc 20
with SCSI drives took about half that time.

От: Sai Hertz And Control Systems
Сообщение: Unix 2038 And PostgreSQL
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: MySQL Gets Functions in Java - Enlightenment Please