Re: Table creation syntax

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Table creation syntax
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Tom Lane wrote:

> Works fine for me on 7.2, after assuming that
>     create table vendor (vendorID int2 primary key);
> is enough to replicate the missing table.
>
> Are you sure the error message is pointing at this CREATE TABLE and not
> a different one?

Tom,

  Yes, it was pointing to the last line of the second table. I'm using 7.2,
too, btw. I removed the REFERENCES line and just put it back. Now it works
just fine. Of course, I tried it at least a half-dozen times before writing
and kept getting the same error. Sigh.

Many thanks for your patience and help,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
                         http://www.appl-ecosys.com

От: Rich Shepard
Сообщение: Re: Alternate data location, again
От: Richard Emberson
Сообщение: documenting PL/pgsql functions