Re: How do I get rid of these messages?

От Bhuvan A
Тема Re: How do I get rid of these messages?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> How do I get rid of the messages like "NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY
> KEY will create implicit index 'test_pkey' for table 'test'" coming out
> from stderr when I run psql with my create table script?

AFAIK, by default it cannot be done eventhough syslog is enabled (somebody
correct me if wrong), since such messages are sent to the frontend in all
cases. If you are ready to re-compile, i have the patch.  You can contact
me.

regards,
bhuvaneswaran

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Achilleus Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: time limit of a database connection
От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: psql history