Re: Help needed in testing my code.

От Srikanth M
Тема Re: Help needed in testing my code.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear SirI am new to postgres and dont know the excat procedure of
testing my code, okay i will use elog, but please tell me the procedure
of testing that.

for example,pls tell what should i do after i add code, what make files
should i run and where should i place the new executables.

Thanks for ur reply.

Srikanth.

runOn 28 May 2003,

--
big fan of not reinventing the wheel - good programmers write code,
great programmers steal code ;-)

От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: Help needed in testing my code.
От: Sailesh Krishnamurthy
Сообщение: Re: Help needed in testing my code.