Re: The results of my PostgreSQL/filesystem performance

От Dennis Björklund
Тема Re: The results of my PostgreSQL/filesystem performance
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Bill Moran wrote:

> As with all performance tests/benchmarks, there are probably dozens or
> more reasons why these results aren't as accurate or wonderful as they
> should be.  Take them for what they are and hopefully everyone can
> learn a few things from them.

What version of pg was used in debian and redhat? For freebsd it's 7.2.4
it says on the page, but I see nothing about the other two. The version
that comes with Redhat 9 (Shrike) is 7.3.2.

--
/Dennis

От: "Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Сообщение: Re: pgsql inserts problem
От: matt
Сообщение: Re: Hardware recommendations to scale to silly load