Re: SQL:2003 Window Functions for postgresql 8.3?

От Ben
Тема Re: SQL:2003 Window Functions for postgresql 8.3?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Postgres' DISTINCT ON clause is an example of a window function, though as
it stands today it seems to be a special-case hack, instead of an example
of a more generalized feature.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: SQL:2003 Window Functions for postgresql 8.3?
От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: SQL:2003 Window Functions for postgresql 8.3?