Re: Only first statement of two in update-rule is executing?

От David Owen
Тема Re: Only first statement of two in update-rule is executing?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 29 Jan 2008, David Owen wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jan 2008, David Owen wrote:
>
> I discovered that if I change the rule to only do the insert, I still have
> troubles.  The first update to simple2 will insert an row, but a second
> update will give a duplicate primary key error.

Sorry, that's a bad path (it's late).  After the first update, there are
now two rows in simple1.  The second update applys to both, so attempts to
create two new rows having the same timestamp.  Ah well.

-David

От: David Owen
Сообщение: Re: Only first statement of two in update-rule is executing?
От: Sim Zacks
Сообщение: Re: PGCon vs Postgresql Conference