Adding a Primary Key to an exisiting table

От Maly Kaing
Тема Adding a Primary Key to an exisiting table
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi

I just exported my MS Access databases into postgres using an ODBC driver,
but the thing is during the export postgres doesn't recognize any of my
primary keys in Access.
Is there any way to alter the tables so that i can make one of my current
fields the primary key?  I don't want to drop the column since I already
have data in the table and i don't want to create/drop tables as some of
the documentation suggests since most of my tables have 10+ fields.. any
suggestions??

mtk

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Steve Crawford
Сообщение: Re: empty arrays
От: "Brian Walker"
Сообщение: NULLL comparison in multiple column unique index