Characters inserted into select statement

От Ben Litchfield
Тема Characters inserted into select statement
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Here is my configuration

ODBC Driver version 07_02_0003
Postgresql: 7.2.2
OS:WinXP with all latest patches

I am having one more issue that I was wondering if anybody else has run
into it.  I am using a C# application.  I am sending over SQL and
'randomly' it will return with a parse error like this

17:19:29 DEBUG:  query: SELEC
FROM Folders WHERE path = '\\CSU\\Under Review' ORDER BY ordering
2002-10-05 17:19:29 ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near
"selec"002-10-05

You can't tell from the line above but there are 4 bytes between "SELEC"
and "FROM" they are either
01 01 0D 9A
01 01 04 81

This only happens sometimes but works most of the time.

Any ideas?

Ben Litchfield

От: Ben Litchfield
Сообщение: Re: ODBC Driver extremly slow on winxp
От: Scot Loach
Сообщение: 64-bit type in SQLBindParameter