Re: [SQL] Pg.pm on NT

От Maarten Boekhold
Тема Re: [SQL] Pg.pm on NT
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wed, 5 Aug 1998, William McCracken wrote:

> Has anyone had any luck at trying to get the
> Pg perl module to run on win NT? I have a
> secure web server running there and would like
> to be able to get data from a PostgreSQL database
> that us running on a Linux box through a TCP
> connection.
>
> Anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Well, you would first of all need libpq on WinNT. There have been reports
that somebody had that running. Your best luck on that is to search
either the ports, interfaces or hacker mailinglist archives.

Then you need to compile Pg.pm et all, but I guess that compiling
perl-modules on NT has already been solved by the perl-team.

I figure this can be done....

Maarten

| TU Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems  |
|                   Department of Electrical Engineering                    |
|           Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section             |
|                          M.Boekhold@et.tudelft.nl                         |

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Leslie Mikesell
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] importing a pre sql db
От: Polášek Robert
Сообщение: Create view and group bz problems