Re: Postgres Stale Statistics

От Adelino Silva
Тема Re: Postgres Stale Statistics
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

Found this thread that explains the warning.

using stale statistics instead of current ones because stats collector is not responding

Regards,

Adelino Silva

From: Nikhil Shetty <nikhil.dba04@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 12:08 PM
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Postgres Stale Statistics

Hi, We are getting below WARNING on one of the standby instances. Not sure what caused it but to resolve it we tried restarting the database instances but it is still not working WARNING - using stale statistics instead of current ones because
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hi,

We are getting below WARNING on one of the standby instances. Not sure what caused it but to resolve it we tried restarting the database instances but it is still not working

WARNING - using stale statistics instead of current ones because stats collector is not responding

Postgresql version - 11.7

Any other option to resolve this? We are thinking of building the standby again but what if the WARNING is for a primary database instance and a restart won't solve it?

Thanks and Regards,

Nikhil