RE: Loading 500m json files to database

От Kevin Brannen
Тема RE: Loading 500m json files to database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
From: Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com>

> Sorry if I missed it, but have we seen the size range of these json files?

Not that I've seen, but that's an implementation detail for whoever is doing the work. As someone else pointed out,
pickthe value as needed, whether that's 10, 100, 1000, or whatever. But issuing 1000 lines of "\copy file" sort of
commandsat a time isn't a big deal by itself. OTOH, you have a good point that 1000 could be too much work for the
serverto handle, especially if the "-1" flag is also used. As always: test, test, test... 😊

Kevin
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential
information.If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
youare hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, review, copy or use of any of the information contained in or
attachedto this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately
notifyus by reply e-mail, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them
todisk. Thank you.

От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: Loading 500m json files to database
От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: Loading 500m json files to database