PostgreSql Version Compatibility With Apache ActiveMQ

От Rameshbabu Paulsamy (UST, IND)
Тема PostgreSql Version Compatibility With Apache ActiveMQ
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

I am using Apache ActiveMQ version 5.15.2 and we are connected to Postgresql version 9.6

My DB team is planning to upgrade to 10.5 or 11.1 version.

Could you please let me know if this Postgre versions are compatible with  ActiveMQ 5.15.2

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Ramesh

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: WSL (windows subsystem on linux) users will need to turn fsyncoff as of 11.2
От: Bruno Lavoie
Сообщение: Re: Shared hosting with FDW on AWS RDS