SQL issue after migrating from version 13 to 15

От Campbell, Lance
Тема SQL issue after migrating from version 13 to 15
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

We migrated our PostgreSQL database from version 13 to 15. Absolutely no coding changes were made to our software.

table_column is a column in a table of type tsvector

The below segment of the where clause works fine if the value passed is a single value like “real”:

AND to_tsvector('simple', CAST (table_column as text)) @@ to_tsquery('simple', 'real')

However, this no longer works when there are two values “real,impact”. The only change was migrating from PostgreSQL 13 to 15:

AND to_tsvector('simple', CAST (table_column as text)) @@ to_tsquery('simple', 'real,impact')

No exception is being thrown.

Thanks for your help with this.

Lance Campbell

University of Illinois

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: stored procedures
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: SQL issue after migrating from version 13 to 15