RE: New "function tables" in V13 documentation

От Kevin Brannen
Тема RE: New "function tables" in V13 documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>From: Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>
>>On 11/15/20 9:00 AM, David G. Johnston wrote:
>
>> In hindsight it could have been handled better.  Waiting longer at
>> different points and making pronouncements on -announce to solicit
>> feedback from people who don't follow -docs.  That doesn't change the

> Yes and at least one post to --general. It would have motivated me to look at the new docs earlier.

+1 on the post to -general.

FWIW... My attention to -announce is lazy but I'd see that eventually. I get a little behind on -general from time to
time,but this is where I pay the most attention. I have no idea where most people are, perhaps the list maintainers
couldgive some guidance on that.

HTH,
Kevin
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential
information.If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
youare hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, review, copy or use of any of the information contained in or
attachedto this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately
notifyus by reply e-mail, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them
todisk. Thank you.

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: autovacuum recommendations for Large tables
От: Ecenur Corlu
Сообщение: Re: I have just downloaded Postgre SQL and "pgadmin 4" doesn't open.