RE: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node

От Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Amit,

Based on your advice, I revised the patch again.

> > I spent some time on the v57 patch and it looks good to me - tests are
> > passing, no complaints from pgindent and pgperltidy. I turned the CF
> > entry https://commitfest.postgresql.org/45/4273/ to RfC.
> >

> Thanks, the patch looks mostly good to me but I am not convinced of
> keeping the tests across versions in this form. I don't think they are
> tested in BF, only one can manually create a setup to test.

I analyzed and agreed that current BF client does not use TAP test framework
for cross-version checks.

> Shall we
> remove it for now and then consider it separately?

OK, some parts for cross-checks were removed.

> Apart from that, I have made minor modifications in the docs to adjust
> the order of various prerequisites.

Thanks, included.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Bug: RLS policy FOR SELECT is used to check new rows
От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Re: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node