subscription/033_run_as_table_owner is not listed in the meson.build

От Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Тема subscription/033_run_as_table_owner is not listed in the meson.build
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear hackers,

I have noticed that the testcase subscription/033_run_as_table_owner in the
subscription is not executed when meson build system is chosen. The case is not
listed in the meson.build.

Do we have any reasons or backgrounds about it?
PSA the patch to add the case. It works well on my env.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: pg_collation.collversion for C.UTF-8
От: Peter Smith
Сообщение: Re: Initial Schema Sync for Logical Replication