Fix a typo in rewriteHandler.c

От Sho Kato (Fujitsu)
Тема Fix a typo in rewriteHandler.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I've attached the patch for the following rewriteTargetView comments.

  Assert(parsetree->resultRelation == new_rt_index);

    /*
     * For INSERT/UPDATE we must also update resnos in the targetlist to refer
     * to columns of the base relation, since those indicate the target
     * columns to be affected.
     *
     * Note that this destroys the resno ordering of the targetlist, but that
     * will be fixed when we recurse through rewriteQuery, which will invoke
     * rewriteTargetListIU again on the updated targetlist.
     */
    if (parsetree->commandType != CMD_DELETE)
    {
        foreach(lc, parsetree->targetList)

s/rewriteQuery/RewriteQuery

regards,
Sho Kato

От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: Replace (GUC_UNIT_MEMORY | GUC_UNIT_TIME) with GUC_UNIT in guc.c
От: Vladimir Churyukin
Сообщение: Re: Bypassing shared_buffers