Ynt: Wiki editor request

От Şükrü Demirhan
Тема Ynt: Wiki editor request
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello Joseph.
I may have opened a wrong topic at the wrong point, sorry.
I couldn't find a correct access point available for Postgres.
On Turkish Windows, Postgres setup and installed servers do not work after the update.
What I want to do is just to inform you.
Unfortunately, I am not competent in editing.

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: pgarchives: issue (?) when responding to a message on another list
От: John Naylor
Сообщение: CF administrative permissions