RE: Performance degradation after upgrading from 9.5 to 14

От Andreas Joseph Krogh
Тема RE: Performance degradation after upgrading from 9.5 to 14
Дата
Список pgsql-general
På lørdag 27. april 2024 kl. 11:46:26, skrev Zahir Lalani <ZahirLalani@oliver.agency>:

Same issue and took us ages to work out that is was JIT! The default is on, and setting off solves the problem. I have seen several blogs reporting the same and so wonder why this default is on?

I can confirm this, even in v16 we've turned JIT off.

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS

От: Zahir Lalani
Сообщение: RE: Performance degradation after upgrading from 9.5 to 14
От: sud
Сообщение: Monitoring and debugging historical performance