doing SQL lookup to postgres from Foxpro

От William J. Stotts
Тема doing SQL lookup to postgres from Foxpro
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Newbie question:
I am in a situation where I may need to be able to interface to a postgres
table from wihtin a foxpro 2.6 application. The maintainers fo the foxpro
app say they can use SQL statements to access my postgres table. What
interface to postgres allows this? Can anyone out there give me an
overview of how I should approach this?
Thanks in advance!
Please reply to my email directly as well as the list!
Bill
Bill Stotts                          |  Voice: 860-616-7535
wstotts@sonitrol.net                 |    Fax: 860-616-7589
Sonitrol Communications Corp.        |

_SONITROL_ Expect the best...        |  Where do you want to GO tomorrow?

От: Jens Niehaus
Сообщение: Problem - Error: Cannot create table
От: "Viktor A."
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] I can't drop view?!