Need help to review a serializability implementation for MySQL Cluster

От conflict_serializability
Тема Need help to review a serializability implementation for MySQL Cluster
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hey guys,

I've developed a serializability implementation for MySQL Cluster(NDB Cluster) and you are invited to peer-review it for me. I believe it is the fifth one in commercial database systems after: MySQL InnoDB's
2PL, PostgreSQL's Serializable Snapshot Isolation, Google's Spanner's isolation level(I gave a proof in Appendix D of my article, the google guys
may not have known this), CockroachDB's timestamp-based serializability implementation. The aim is to solve consistent, large(usually implies
a distributed architecture) and performance-boosted database applications, which is daunting for those who care about consistency and
serializability. This solution to the serializability problem is a 2nd-tier one, which means it doen't require any coding. So as long as you can
manage a MySQL Cluster, you can readily deploy and test your application with it.

I also set up a discussion site @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Serializability/, besides that of github's

I am send this to the general list of PostgreSQL because there is also a discussion of PostgreSQL's Serializable Snapshot Isolation in my article.

Come check it out if you are interested. Your help is highly appreciated!

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.

От: bruno da silva
Сообщение: PG 12.2 ERROR: cannot freeze committed xmax
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Long running query causing XID limit breach