Re: recovery modules

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: recovery modules
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 09, 2023 at 12:18:55PM -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> I think this nearly ready. Michael, are you planning to commit this?

I could take a stab at it, now if you feel strongly about doing it
yourselfof course feel free :)

> Personally I'd probably squash these into a single commit.

Same impression here.  Agreed that all these had better be merged
together, still keeping them separated made their review so much
easier.
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pg_usleep for multisecond delays
От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: Inconsistent nullingrels due to oversight in deconstruct_distribute_oj_quals