Re: Remove an unnecessary LSN calculation while validating WAL page header

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Remove an unnecessary LSN calculation while validating WAL page header
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 06:24:26PM +0200, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Knowing how difficult that code was, and how heroic was to change it to
> a more maintainable form, I place no blame on failing to notice that
> some small thing could have been written more easily.

+1.  And even after such changes the code is still complex for the
common eye.  Anyway, this makes the code a bit simpler with the exact
same maths, so applied.
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Query Jumbling for CALL and SET utility statements
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Make finding openssl program a configure or meson option