Re: New docs chapter on Transaction Management and related changes

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: New docs chapter on Transaction Management and related changes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 14, 2022 at 12:22:35PM +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:
> > > +   <para>
> > > +    The parent xid of each subxid is recorded in the
> > > +    <filename>pg_subtrans</filename> directory. No entry is made for
> > > +    top-level xids since they do not have a parent, nor is an entry made
> > > +    for read-only subtransactions.
> > > +   </para>
> >
> > Maybe say "the immediate parent xid of each ...", or is it too obvious?
>
> +1 to all of those suggestions

Attached is the merged patch from all the great comments I received.  I
have also rebuilt the docs with the updated patch:

    https://momjian.us/tmp/pgsql/

  Indecision is a decision.  Inaction is an action.  Mark Batterson

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: New docs chapter on Transaction Management and related changes
От: "Imseih (AWS), Sami"
Сообщение: Re: Add index scan progress to pg_stat_progress_vacuum