Re: pgsql: Refactor code handling the names of files loaded in hba.c

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Refactor code handling the names of files loaded in hba.c
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 11:27:30AM +0800, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> I fixed it in the v14 sent on the main thread, unfortunately sent a bit too
> late.

Nya, yeah.  It looks like I fat-fingered a copy-paste here.  The
result is the same, still your suggested change is more consistent
with the rest of the file.  Will adjust in a minute..
--
Michael

От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Refactor code handling the names of files loaded in hba.c
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix variable assignment thinko in hba.c