Re: [BUG] pg_upgrade test fails from older versions.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [BUG] pg_upgrade test fails from older versions.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 23, 2022 at 12:43:00PM +0300, Anton A. Melnikov wrote:
> Sorry, didn't get to see the last letter!

No worries, the result is the same :)

I was looking at 0002 to add a callback to provide custom filtering
rules.

+           my @ext_filter = split('\/', $_);
Are you sure that enforcing a separation with a slash is a good idea?
What if the filters include directory paths or characters that are
escaped, for example?

Rather than introducing a filter.regex, I would tend to just document
that in the README with a small example.  I have been considering a
few alternatives while making this useful in most cases, still my mind
alrways comes back to the simplest thing we to just read each line of
the file, chomp it and apply the pattern to the log file..
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [BUG] pg_upgrade test fails from older versions.
От: "houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: RE: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply