Re: Generating code for query jumbling through gen_node_support.pl

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Generating code for query jumbling through gen_node_support.pl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 03:57:56PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Still, my plan here is to enforce the loading of
> pg_stat_statements with compute_query_id = regress and
> utility_query_id = jumble (if needed) in a new buildfarm machine,

Actually, about this specific point, I have been able to set up a
buildfarm machine that uses shared_preload_libraries =
pg_stat_statements and compute_query_id = regress in the base
configuration, which is uncovered yet.  This works as long as one sets
up EXTRA_INSTALL => "contrib/pg_stat_statements" in build_env.
--
Michael

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Something is wrong with wal_compression
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: heapgettup refactoring