Re: Small issues with CREATE TABLE COMPRESSION

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Small issues with CREATE TABLE COMPRESSION
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 12:17:19PM +0530, Dilip Kumar wrote:
> Even I was confused about that's the reason I used liblz4_static.lib,
> but I see you have changed to liblz4.lib to make it consistent I
> guess?

That's the name the upstream code is using, yes.

> Patch looks good to me, I can not verify though because I don't have
> such an environment.  Thanks for improving the patch.

Thanks, I got that applied to finish the work of this thread for
beta1.  At least this will give people an option to test LZ4 on
Windows.  Perhaps this will require some adjustments, but let's see if
that's necessary when that comes up.
--
Michael

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Is element access after HASH_REMOVE ever OK?
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: PG 14 release notes, first draft