Re: GetSubscriptionRelations declares too many scan keys

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: GetSubscriptionRelations declares too many scan keys
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 10:14:08AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Yeah, there's no real consensus about that.  But in this case there's
> a strong reason to use skey[1]: it makes the patch a very safe one-liner.
> To convert to the other pattern would require touching more code.

FWIW, what Peter S has done looks fine to me, even if it is true that
CountDBSubscriptions() uses one scan key but does not use an array.

And that makes the code slightly easier to follow.
--
Michael

От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: compute_query_id and pg_stat_statements
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: autovacuum: handle analyze for partitioned tables