Re: What is lurking in the shadows?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: What is lurking in the shadows?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 12:08:57PM +1000, Peter Smith wrote:
> Yeah, I would like to work my way through all of these warnings in my
> spare time and report back to this thread (after 1-2 months?) with a
> detailed analysis.

The next commit fest is at the beginning of July, so there are a
couple of weeks of margin here.

> After that it should become much clearer what / if any action should
> be taken next.

If you can dive into the details, that would be nice!  My take would
be to look first at the local-local conflicts and rename all the
variables that conflict so as any backpatch done in the areas changed
cause a compilation failure.  Some of the global-local conflicts are
simple enough to solve, these could go second.  Each of them requires
a case-by-case lookup, of course.
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Addition of authenticated ID to pg_stat_activity
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: What is lurking in the shadows?