Re: pgbench test failing on 14beta1 on Debian/i386

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgbench test failing on 14beta1 on Debian/i386
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 09:06:16AM +0200, Fabien COELHO wrote:
> I see two simple approaches:
>
> (1) use another PRNG inside pgbench, eg Knuth's which was used in some
> previous submission and is very simple and IMHO better than the rand48
> stuff.
>
> (2) extend pg_*rand48() to provide an unsigned 64 bits out of the 48 bits
> state.

Or, (3) remove this test?  I am not quite sure what there is to gain
with this extra test considering all the other tests with permute()
already present in this script.
--
Michael

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: pg_get_wal_replay_pause_state() should not return 'paused' while a promotion is ongoing.
От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: pg_get_wal_replay_pause_state() should not return 'paused' while a promotion is ongoing.