Re: Multiple hosts in connection string failed to failover in non-hot standby mode

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Multiple hosts in connection string failed to failover in non-hot standby mode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 11:00:55AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Yeah.  On the contrary, it could be confusing if one sees an error
> message but there is nothing to worry about, because things are
> working in the scope of what the user wanted at connection time.

In my recent quest to look at GSSAPI builds on Windows, I have bumped
into another failure that's related to this thread.  hamerkop
summarizes the situation here:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=hamerkop&dt=2021-05-29%2010%3A15%3A42

There are two failures like this one as errorMessage piles up on
failures, as of connect/test5:
-[NO_PID]: ECPGconnect: connection to server failed: FATAL:  database
 "regress_ecpg_user2" does not exist
+[NO_PID]: ECPGconnect: connection to server failed: could not
 initiate GSSAPI security context: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor
 code may provide more information: Credential cache is empty
--
Michael

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: Forget close an open relation in ReorderBufferProcessTXN()
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: pg_get_wal_replay_pause_state() should not return 'paused' while a promotion is ongoing.