Re: Speed up pg_checksums in cases where checksum already set

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Speed up pg_checksums in cases where checksum already set
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 08:01:17PM -0400, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
> I don't know that we need to bother: the default is already to sync and one
> has to go out of one's way using the -N argument to NOT sync, so I think
> it's a pretty safe assumption to everyone (except those who read my first
> version of my patch!) that syncing always happens.

Perhaps you are right to keep it simple.  If people would like to
document that more precisely, it could always be changed if
necessary.  What you have here sounds pretty much right to me.
--
Michael

От: Yugo NAGATA
Сообщение: Re: Avoid stuck of pbgench due to skipped transactions
От: "houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: RE: [bug?] Missed parallel safety checks, and wrong parallel safety