RE: ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL

От David Parenteau
Тема RE: ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

I meant, when you create your Linked Server and specify the ODBC Name you just created, maybe you should specify a 64-bit ODBC name… But if you created yours using the 32-bit application, then it’s normal that process cannot find it. Make sure you have a 32bit and a 64bit ODBC so this way, you make sure ODBC exists under both versions.

HTH.

From: Pierre Couderc <pierre@couderc.eu>
Sent: November 2, 2022 10:33 AM
To: pgsql-odbc@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL

On 11/2/22 13:42, David Parenteau wrote:

You have to take care to use “ODBC 32-bit” OR “ODBC 64-bit “ to create your ODBC. Systems allow you to create these 2 types. SQL Server probably use the 64bit but I would suggest to also test with a 32 bit ODBC…

Mmm, the point is not "SQL server"... Certainly, there is no "SQL Server" at all !!!.

The point is 32bits application or 64bits application...

От: Pierre Couderc
Сообщение: Re: ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL
От: "Torres Cervantes, Salvador"
Сообщение: RE: ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL