Re: pgsql: Support "postgres -C" with runtime-computed GUCs

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Support "postgres -C" with runtime-computed GUCs
Дата
Re: pgsql: Support "postgres -C" with runtime-computed GUCs  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 03:12:02PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Thanks.  I'll group this stuff with what I still need to do for Msys.
> This just needs to wait until RC1 is tagged as I need to address the
> existing issues in TestLib.pm first.

1a9d8028 should have taken care of the problem.  Thanks for the
report.
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix some issues with TAP tests for postgres -C
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix "single value strategy" index deletion issue.