Re: Best Prometheus exporter?

От Victor Sudakov
Тема Re: Best Prometheus exporter?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Ruohang Feng wrote:
> Hi Victor:

Hi Ruohang!

https://github.com/Vonng/pg_exporter/blob/master/Dockerfile

> It is a single binary that could be just ADD to a docker image, and receive parameters via ENVIRONMENT.
>
> Maybe I would create an image in dockerhub in next minor release.

That would be great because I'd be able to use the image directly from
dockerhub in my manifests, much like I use nginx, phpfpm and other
official images, without copying the binary and running `docker build`
somewhere.

> 2.
>

> You can setup monitoring staff manually with following resources:
>
> Grafana Dashboards: https://github.com/Vonng/pigsty/tree/master/roles/grafana/files/dashboards/pgsql

Thanks a lot. I have looked at them and decided that I'll probably
start by creating some dashboards from scratch using the metrics from
your excellent exporter.

--
Victor Sudakov VAS4-RIPE
http://vas.tomsk.ru/

От: "Dischner, Anton"
Сообщение: AW: Ubuntu Upgrade from 18.04 to 20.04 failed due to Postgres/Postgis package on removal blacklist.
От: Mohammed Afsar
Сообщение: Postgresql logical replication restore