Re: pg_relation_size on partitioned table

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_relation_size on partitioned table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 08:52:40PM +0800, Japin Li wrote:
> Could we provide a function to get the total size of the partition table
> though the partitioned table name?  Maybe we can extend
> the pg_relation_size() to get the total size of partition tables through
> the partitioned table name.

There are already many replies on this thread, but nobody has
mentioned pg_partition_tree() yet, so here you go.  You could use that
in combination with pg_relation_size() to get the whole size of a tree
depending on your needs.
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Corruption during WAL replay
От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: Add LZ4 compression in pg_dump